Kashmir (Ages 45 - 65)
20 Aug to 26 Aug
Gar Firdaus bar roo-e zameen ast, Hameen ast-o hameen ast-o hameen ast. When Amir Khusrau wrote the above lines which translate to ‘’If there is paradise on Earth, it is here, it is here, it is here’’ for Kashmir, he voiced every single person who has set foot on this land. No traveler would ever say that they did not fall in love with Kashmir after witnessing its beauty.
Age is no barrier when it comes to travel. It’s not about how old you are, but how young you feel. We don’t want travel to be limited to just the youngsters. If you are 45+ and reading this, we want you to know that you have worked hard enough and deserve a long-awaited break. No better place to do it than Kashmir.
So, hop on. It’s time to reclaim your freedom, explore a new place and create lasting memories.
We have been to Kashmir in all the seasons but there is something different about visiting in between June-September. The lush green valleys, gushing rivers and waterfalls, and perfect weather make for a memorable trip. Every day offers something magical here. The last time we went to Kashmir, we did not want to come back. Almost everyone extended their trip; well who wants to leave heaven right?
Day 1: Land in Srinagar. Visit Mughal Gardens and Dal Lake. O/N Srinagar
Day 2: Day visit to Sonmarg. O/N Srinagar
Day 3: Transfer to Pahalgam via Aharbal Falls. O/N Pahalgam
Day 4: Betaab Valley, Chandanwadi & Aru Valley Visit. O/N Pahalgam
Day 5: Transfer to Gulmarg. O/N Gulmarg
Day 6: Gondola ride and fun activities. Transfer to Srinagar. O/N Srinagar
Day 7: Fly out from Srinagar post breakfast
- Airport transfers
- All internal transport by a private traveler (to places mentioned in the itinerary)
- Accommodations in Srinagar, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg on double sharing basis (3+ star hotels)
- Shikara ride in Srinagar
- Gondola ride Phase 1 in Gulmarg. Phase 2 will be optional.
- Breakfast (Day 2 onwards) and dinner on all days (Day 1 to Day 6)
- All inner line permits
- Any entry fee required throughout the trip
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid Kit & Medical assistance
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings have to be made by the trippers (post confirmation with our team)
- Lunches on all days (We will be stopping at good restaurants for meals)
- Gondola ride Phase 2 in Gulmarg (we will make the booking on your behalf if you opt for it)
- Drinks, snacks, shopping, and all such miscellaneous expenses
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, at restaurants, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any transport apart from the tempo traveler provided
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
- If cancelled 60 days before the trip start date: 100% refund or 100% carry forward*
- If cancelled between 30-60 days before the trip start date: 40% refund or 50% carry forward*
- If cancelled 30 days or less before the trip: No refund and No carry forward*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.