26 Jan - 28 Jan
25th Jan (night) to 29th Jan (morning)
Bir-Billing is one of those destinations where if given a chance, we would love to run to at any time. It is one of the most soothing destinations in India. This paragliding capital, offers one of the best sunsets in the world and the peaceful walks in this town will stay with you forever.
The cafes, cycling experience, beautiful hikes, the local culture, and the vibe of this town are to die for.
When you are mid-air paragliding, at the second-highest site in the world, you will realize the beauty of life.
We will also take you to a gorgeous waterfall and off-beat places. Bir-Billing is our favorite and will soon become yours too.
Day 0: We will leave from Delhi in the evening. Time for a fun-filled bus journey overnight
Day 1: Arrival in Bir. Monasteries and Tea Garden visits. Lunch at a beautiful café. Sunset paragliding followed by live music at a café/bonfire and games night. O/N Bir
Day 2: Cafe Hopping followed by a crazy sunset hike to Mata Maheshwari Temple. O/N Bir
Day 3: A short hike to Bangoru waterfall followed by sky cycling and other adventure sports during sunset. Transfer to Delhi overnight
Leave for Delhi by 7 pm and reach early morning on 29th January’24
Note: Whoever is traveling from outside Delhi needs to be in Delhi by 4 pm on 25th January’24
People traveling out of Delhi on 29th January’24 can book any flight post noon
- Transfers via Volvo bus from Delhi to Bir and Bir to Delhi.
- Accommodation on a double sharing basis in a 3-star Hotel for 2 nights
- Breakfast on Day 2 and Day 3
- Transfer to the hotel from the bus stand and back.
- Transfer to the waterfall location from the hotel and back.
- Transfer to Ahju Village (Starting point of Mata Maheshwari Hike) from the hotel and back.
- Transfer to the paragliding location
- Any entry fee required throughout the trip
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- Mata Maheshwari Sunset Hike
- Waterfall Trek Guide
- First Aid Kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post-confirmation with our team)
- Lunches and dinners
- Sky cycling / any additional adventure sport charges
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, restaurants, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any transport apart from the transfers mentioned in the inclusions
- 100% refund or carry forward by 20th November’23
- 40% refund or 50% carry forward by 12th December’23*
- No refund and No carry forward after 12th December’23
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.