25 Dec - 01 Jan
“Gar Firdaus bar roo-e zameen ast, Hameen ast-o hameen ast-o hameen ast.”
When Amir Khusrau wrote the above lines which translate to ‘’If there is paradise on Earth, it is here, it is here, it is here’’ for Kashmir, he voiced every single person who has set foot on this land.
No traveler would ever say that they did not fall in love with Kashmir after witnessing its beauty.
Winter Kashmir offers breath taking views like never seen before. The snow clad trees covering the mountains, the frozen lakes and the best time to witness a snowfall.
Every day offers something magical here. The last time we went to Kashmir, we did not want to come back. Almost everyone extended their trip; well who wants to leave heaven?
For us, the most special part about Kashmiris is the nature of the people residing there. They go out of their way when it comes to their hospitality. Probably, they want Kashmir to be famous for the right reasons. And we are here to promote all those reasons.
If you haven’t been to Kashmir, you’re missing out on something dreamy. Come, let’s show you the personified version of peace.
Day 1: Land in Srinagar. Transfer to Gulmarg. O/N Gulmarg
Day 2: Gondola ride, skiing, snow fight and other fun snow activities. O/N Gulmarg
Day 3: Transfer to Pahalgam. En-route visit the Bat factory and Apple farms. O/N Pahalgam
Day 4: Betaab valley, Chandanwaadi and Aru Valley visit. O/N Pahalgam
Day 5: Mini Switzerland visit via a horse ride till the top. Relaxing day post that. O/N Pahalgam
Day 6: Transfer to Srinagar. Visit Mughal gardens and do boating at Dal lake in the evening. O/N Srinagar
Day 7: Day trip to Sonmarg, followed by a lot of snow activities, evening partying in Srinagar for New Year’s. O/N Srinagar
Day 8: Fly out from Srinagar post breakfast
- Airport transfers
- All transport within Srinagar in a private traveller
- Cabs to Chandanwaadi, Aru valley and Betaab Valley
- Accommodations in Srinagar, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg in 3-star properties on sharing basis
- Shikara ride in Srinagar
- Gondola ride in Gulmarg for Phase 1
- Breakfast on all days starting Day 2
- All inner line permits
- Any entry fee required throughout the trip
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid Kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings have to be made by the trippers (post confirmation with our team)
- Lunches and dinners on all days
- Cost for a horse (if you choose to take one)
- Gondola ride Phase 2 in Gulmarg (we will make the booking on your behalf if you opt for it)
- Drinks, snacks, shopping, and all such miscellaneous expenses
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, at restaurants, etc.
- Any transport apart from the tempo traveler provided
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
- 100% refund by 20th September*
- 50% refund by 5th October*
- No refund and No carry forward if cancelled after 5th October*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.