21 Oct - 24 Oct
Varanasi, Banaras, Kashi, the spiritual capital of India.
“Banaras is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend, and looks twice as old as all of them put together”. The spiritual aura of Banaras is certain to leave you spellbound.
From the sacred Ganga Aarti to being known as the city of ghats, from the dynamic streets of Varanasi to the captivating architecture of temples, you will find yourself immersed in the cultural, religious, mystical, and soulful abode of Lord Shiva.
The city reeks of innumerable tales, some unsung and some embedded in its history and what it has to offer. Let’s dive into the “city of ghats” together and who knows, we may find a different purpose and a whole new lot of friends to share it with!
“A city where every stone has a story to tell.” It’s calling you and me.
Day 1: Arrive in Varanasi. Visit Kashi Vishvanath Temple followed by Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat. O/N at Varanasi
Day 2: Begin the day with sunrise yoga followed by a holy dip in the river Ganga. Visit the famous temples. Boat ride at sundown. O/N at Varanasi
Day 3: Visit Sarnath, the Thai temple, and the Ashoka Pillar followed by a pool party. Head to Godowlia for shopping and local street food. O/N at Varanasi
Day 4: Explore food joints. Visit the Brass Market, the Oldest Pan shop, and Ramnagar Fort. Depart from Varanasi and head back to your respective cities
- Airport transfers
- All transport within Varanasi in a private traveller
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a 3-star pool property on a triple-sharing basis
- Local sightseeing of places mentioned in the itinerary in a tempo traveller
- Sunset boat ride across the ghats
- Any entry fee required throughout the trip
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post confirmation with our team)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on all days
- Any transport apart from the tempo traveller provided
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
- Drinks, snacks, shopping, and all such miscellaneous expenses
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, restaurants, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- 100% refund by 8th September*
- 50% refund by 19th September*
- No refund and No carry forward if cancelled after 19th September*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.