Sri Lanka (Ages 45-65)
20 Apr to 27 Apr
Sri Lanka, known as the Pearl of the Indian Ocean, is conquering the hearts of people from around the globe. Rich in history, culture, and nature, the country is bound to leave you in awe of its charisma.
For us, Sri Lanka has been about the spiritual significance of Kandy, the quaint and laid-back aura of Ella, the golden beaches in Mirissa offering some of the most spectacular sunsets, the mouth-watering cuisine with spicy curries, and oh, the landscape! We were captivated by the beautiful views that the country boasts of and you will be, too! The lush green tea plantations on majestic hills, thriving wildlife, and the pristine shores – be prepared to fall in love with a country that is more than just a pearl in the Indian Ocean.
Day 1: Arrive in Colombo. Visit the Parliament, the National Museum, and the World Trade Centre. O/N Colombo
Day 2: Transfer to the fascinating beaches of Bentota. Visit Madu River and enjoy a boat ride amongst the mangroves. Relax and shop by the beach at night. O/N Bentota
Day 3: Optional water sports at Bentota. Visit the Turtle Hatchery and Galle Fort en route to Mirissa. Snorkeling at Polhena Beach (Coconut Hills). O/N Mirissa
Day 4: Early morning Whale and Dolphin watching. Explore the city. Relax and unwind at the beach followed by a beachside dinner. O/N Mirissa
Day 5: Drive to Ella via Elephant Safari at Yala National Park. Visit Ath Athuru Sewana Elephant Orphanage. Explore the town. O/N Ella
Day 6: Visit Rawana Waterfalls followed by Nine Arch Bridge in Demodara. Have a scenic drive to Nuwara Eliya. Visit the Gregory Park and Lake. O/N Nuwara Eliya.
Day 7: Transfer to Colombo. Visit the famous Gangarama Temple. Buy souvenirs for your loved ones. O/N Colombo
Day 8: The toughest day. Transfer to Colombo International Airport to fly back to your city.
- Stay in Bentota for 1 night on a Double-sharing basis in a 3 star beach facing property
- Stay in Mirissa for 2 nights on a Double-sharing basis in a 4-star pool property resort
- Stay in Ella for 1 night on a Double-sharing basis in a 3-star property
- Stay in Nuwara Eliya for 1 night on a Double-sharing basis in a 3-star property
- Stay in Colombo for 2 nights on a Double-sharing basis in a 4-star pool property
- Breakfast on all days starting from day 2
- Dinner on all days starting from Day 1
- All Transfers included via luxurious AC bus
- Entry tickets to Gangaram Temple
- Entrance tickets to Turtle Hatchery
- Madu River Boat Ride
- Entrance Ticket to Ath Athuru Sewana Elephant Orphanage
- Entrance ticket to National Museum, Colombo
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid Kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post-confirmation with our team)
- Visa and travel insurance
- Whale watching (USD 60)
- Yala National Park entry (USD 50)
- Any water sports
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, restaurants, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any transport apart from tempo traveler and expenses due to unforeseen circumstances are not included
- 100% refund or carry forward by 10th February’24
- 40% refund or 50% carry forward by 29th February’24
- No refund and No carry forward after 29th February’24
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.