Sakleshpur - Kudremukh
19 Aug to 21 Aug
Monsoon for us has always been about exploring new gems and hiking on those offbeat trails. Discovering the Western Ghats, always tops our list because it is one of those experiences that should be on everyone’s travel bucket-list – one away from all the hustle and bustle.
This trip will be about exploring the unknown and discovering ourselves along the way. Let’s jump into those stunning waterfalls and wash all our troubles away. Let us stare into the sunset and forget all our worries. Let’s go on the wonderful 18km Kudremukh trek and dance our way to the top, lifting each other up and cheering ourselves along the way. This trek has everything – from mesmerising landscapes and cascading waterfalls to gurgling streams and mist-covered peaks.
Enjoy your time with a bunch of like-minded strangers and together let’s create memories of a lifetime.
Day 1: Transfer from Bangalore to Sakleshpur early morning. Head to Mookanamane Abbi Falls followed by Patla Betta sunset viewpoint. O/N Sakleshpur
Day 2: Transfer from Sakleshpur to Kudremukh. Head to Elaneeru Falls followed by fun games and a bonfire night. O/N Kudremukh
Day 3: Trek to the 3rd highest peak in Karnataka – Kudremukh. Transfer back to Bangalore and arrive early next morning
- All transport in a traveller
- Accommodation for 1 night in a homestay in Sakleshpur on quad sharing basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in a homestay in Kudremukh on quad sharing basis
- Breakfast on Day 2 & 3
- Lunch on Day 3 during the trek
- Jeep transfers to and from Kudremukh trek starting point
- Trek guides
- Entry fees for the trek and waterfalls
- All permits, entry fees and taxes involved during the trip
- First Aid Kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post confirmation with our team)
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Drinks, snacks, shopping, and all such miscellaneous expenses
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, restaurants, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any transport apart from the tempo traveler provided
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
- If cancelled 20 days before the trip start date: 40% refund or 50% carry forward*
- If cancelled 20 days or less before the trip: No refund and No carry forward*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation