Kolukkumalai - Munnar
20 Apr - 22 Apr
19th Apr (night) to 23rd Apr (morning)
Munnar for us is a a world where the hills are alive with the sound of tea leaves rustling! Munnar’s tea gardens are like a giant green quilt spreading across the hills. It’s not just a view; it’s a symphony of freshness and the promise of the perfect cuppa.
The sunrise from Kolukkumalai Peak is a mesmerizing spectacle, which we can’t wait to share with you. As the first rays of dawn gracefully illuminate the surrounding landscapes; it’s a cinematic experience, something which only our eyes can capture, the camera can’t do justice.
Munnar isn’t just a destination, it’s a symphony of tea sips, waterfall dips, camping quips, sunrise flips and some exciting activities. Get ready for an unforgettable trip with Firgun Travels!!!!
Day 0: Leave from Bangalore in the night for a fun-filled road journey to Munnar.
Day 1: Arrive in Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam and go boating amidst nature. Scenic drive to Top Station to witness a beautiful sunset. O/N Munnar
Day 2: Optional cycling in the morning. Check out and visit Photo Point and Tea Museum. Transfer to Kolukkumalai Base Camp. An adventurous hike to an offbeat sunset viewpoint. Bonfire and Camping. O/N Kolukkumalai Camp
Day 3: Sunrise Jeep Safari to Kolukkumalai Peak. Walk through the lush green Tea Plantations. Longest Zipline over the valley. Experience Kayaking in Munnar’s scenic water. Visit Chinnakanal waterfall. Leave for Bangalore in the evening.
Day 4: Arrive in Bangalore early morning
- Accommodation in Munnar in a 3-star resort for 1 night on a double sharing basis
- Breakfast on Day 2 & 3
- Dinner on Day 2
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore in a private traveller
- Accommodation in Kolukkumalai Camp on a double sharing basis
- Boating at Mattupetty Dam
- Tea Plantation Walk
- Sunset Trek to Phantom Rock
- Sunrise Trek to Kolukkumalai Peak
- Sunrise Jeep Safari to Kolukkumalai
- Bonfire on Day 2
- Entry fees to the Tea Museum
- Entry fees to Photo Point
- Entry fees to Top Station
- Chinnakanal Waterfall
- Any entry fee required throughout the trip
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid Kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post confirmation with our team)
- Lunches, dinners (apart from Day 2) any personal expenses such as shopping, drinks, laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any transport apart from the tempo traveller provided
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
- Any tips are given to locals, drivers, restaurants, etc
- 100% refund or carry forward by 15th February*
- 40% refund or 50% carry forward by 10th March*
- No refund and No carry forward after 10th March*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.