26 Jan - 30 Jan
25th Jan (night) to 30th Jan (night)
This one is for all the mountain lovers, people who are snow fanatics and are a fan of good views. If you are an adventure junky, that just adds to it and makes it a perfect trip for you. But even if you are not, trust me you don’t want to miss out on these surreal views.
Trekking in mountains is some time all you need in life. Kedarkantha trek offers you breath taking views of the snow capped mountains like no other, as well as trekking through those lush green forests filled with pine trees.
The terrains are so pretty, that sometimes on the way, all you will see is snow as far as your sight can reach. Known for it’s night sky and rich mythological significance, this place definitely feels other worldly.
Time to summit a peak? 😉
Day 0: Overnight journey from Delhi to Dehradun at 11 pm
Day 1: Depart from Dehradun early in the morning and arrive in Sankri. Rest and prepare for the trek. O/N Sankri
Day 2: Early morning trek to Juda ka Talab. O/N camping at Juda ka Talab
Day 3: Morning trek to Kedarkantha Base Camp. O/N camping in base camp along with music and stargazing
Day 4: Trek to Kedarkantha summit early in the morning. Trek back to Kedarkantha Base Camp for lunch. Trek further down to Sankri by evening. O/N Sankri
Day 5: Depart for Delhi in the morning via Dehradun
- Transportation : Delhi to Delhi
- A well-experienced and certified trek leader
- Accommodation: 4 nights accommodation on double/triple sharing basis (2 nights in tents)
- All meals on treks (vegetarian), including everything from lunch on Day 2 to breakfast on Day 4
- Trekking poles
- Camping equipments like tents, sleeping bags, gaiters, and crampons (if required) will be provided
- Cook, Supporting staff, forest permit during the trek
- Any entry fee and permit required throughout the trip
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid Kit and other medical supplies
- A trip leader (experienced trekker) cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities / personal medication
- Porters or mules to carry your personal luggage (Rs.300 per bag per day)
- Any Meals / Drinks other than the inclusions
- Any tips given to guides, locals, drivers, restaurants, etc.
- Any transport apart from the tempo traveler provided
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to roadblocks, landslides, heavy snowfalls
- Cost of Evacuation in case of emergency
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
- 100% refund or carry forward by 4th December*
- 40% refund or 50% carry forward by 31st December*
- No refund and No carry forward after 31st December*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.