Hornbill Festival, Nagaland
03 Dec - 09 Dec
Nagaland, the land of festivals, boasts of its incredible tribal culture, and the echo of their celebrations are heard worldwide.
For us, Nagaland has been about the enthusiasm, the radiance of the tribal roots that bind the state together, the warmth and generosity of the people, the luscious Naga cuisine (don’t forget about the spiciest chilli – the Naga Viper Pepper), and the mystical landscapes and the charming hills that’ll wrap you in its beauty and pleasant breeze.
And since we will be witnessing the state in its glory and pride during the Hornbill Festival, it is an experience that you wouldn’t want to miss out on! Be prepared to get transported to a land that reeks of adventure, culture, and zest.
Come, join us!
Day 1: Arrive in Dimapur. Transfer to Kohima. Visit the Cathedral Church of Kohima. Check-in at the hotel. Head to the vibrant Kohima Night Market. O/N Kohima
Day 2: Leave for Viswema Village and trek to Dzukou Valley. O/N Kohima
Day 3: Experience the authentic culture of Nagaland at Touphema. O/N Kohima
Day 4: Visit the green village, and stop at Kohima War Memorial en route Khonoma. Explore the Angami Tribe in Dzukele village. Head to the Kisama Heritage Village. Explore the Village on foot. O/N Kigwema, Kisama
Day 5: Witness the celebration of Naga tribes at the Hornbill Festival. Head to the musical festival in the evening. O/N Kigwema, Kisama
Day 6: Visit Pfutsero. Hike to the Glory Peak. Head back to Pfutsero and explore the village. Leave for Dimapur. O/N Dimapur
Day 7: The toughest Day. Depart from Dimapur to your respective cities
- Airport transfers on the first and last day
- All transfers via tempo traveller to the places mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer from Dimapur To Kisama via Tempo Traveller
- Transfer from Kohima to Kisama via Tempo traveller
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Accommodation in a beautiful Naga-style home in Kohima for 3 nights.
- Camping in Kisama during the Hornbill Festival
- Accommodation in a 3-star property on sharing basis in Dimapur for 1 night
- Breakfast on all days starting from day 2
- Hornbill festival tickets
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid Kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post-confirmation with our team)
- Early check in or late check out
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, at restaurants, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any transport apart from tempo traveller and expenses due to unforeseen circumstances is not included
- 100% refund by 3rd October*
- 50% refund by 18th October*
- No refund and No carry forward if cancelled after 18th October*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.