Kamshet - Matheran Weekend Trip
25 Nov - 27 Nov
With umpteen trails, forts, and waterfalls to explore, Maharashtra thrives in its natural splendor and tranquility. For us, the state has been about the hidden gems and vistas that make the effort and journey worthwhile.
Come with us, as we take you on a fun adventure to Kamshet and Matheran – two places that have their little secrets, and with a bunch of strangers to travel with, it’s only going to add to the insane load of thrill and amusement.
From an unforgettable paragliding experience to camping by the lake, to the many viewpoints that Matheran has wrapped around in its beauty, to an exuberant pool party, you’re in for one of the most memorable weekends of your life!
Day 1: Transfer from Mumbai to Kamshet. Visit Bedse Caves followed by a thrilling paragliding experience. Catch the sunset at Shinde Wadi Hills. O/N camping at Kamshet
Day 2: Transfer to Matheran village via Toy Train. Catch majestic views of the western ghats from Louisa Point and Malang Point. End the day with a breathtaking sunset from the Porcupine Point. followed by a crazy pool party. O/N camping at Matheran
Day 3: Visit the picturesque Charlotte Lake followed by an adventurous hike to King George’s Point, Heart Point, and Echo Point. Leave for Mumbai
- Accommodation in camps in Kamshet near Pawna Lake for 1 night on a double-sharing basis
- Accommodation in camps with pool in Matheran for 1 night on double sharing basis
- Breakfast on all days starting from Day 2
- Evening snacks and dinner on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 2 at Matheran
- Barbeque Night on Day 1
- Live Music on Day 1
- Indoor and Outdoor Games (Badminton, Cricket, Dart, Archery, Carrom, Ludo, etc.)
- Entry charges to Bedse cave, Louisa Point
- All transportation in the tempo traveller
- Cab from Matheran valley to Matheran hills
- Toy train from Matheran Hills to Matheran Village.
- Local sightseeing of places mentioned in the itinerary in a tempo traveller
- Tickets and permits to activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Government taxes, hotel taxes, and service charges except tips for tour guides and drivers
- First Aid Kit
- Trip Leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post confirmation with our team)
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and dinner on days not mentioned
- Any transport apart from the tempo traveller provided
- Any expenses due to unforeseen circumstances
- Any tips are given to locals, drivers, restaurants, etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Drinks, snacks, shopping, and all such miscellaneous expenses
- 100% refund by 25th Oct’23
- 50% carry forward and 40% refund by 2nd Nov’23
- No refund and No carry forward if cancelled after 2nd Nov’23*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.