25 Dec to 01 Jan
Bhutan boasts of its enchanting architecture, monasteries, and dzongs as well as having built one of the most dangerous airports in the world. Despite so, you’ll find yourself reviling in the serenity and quaintness of the place.
For us, the country has been about its spiritual and cultural amalgamation and the warmth, light-heartedness, and compassion of the people; the vast Himalayan ranges have us transfixed by its beauty and the fact that Bhutan is the only carbon-negative country in the world adds to the wisdom and care that locals have towards the environment.
Sometimes, traveling to a country isn’t just about its popular destinations. Rather, it is also about the values that it possesses as a whole. When a piece of that place begins to live and grow inside of you, that’s when you can really fathom the impact it had on you. Bhutan has been that for us. And we are here to make it happen for you, too!
What’re you waiting for? Come, join us!
Day 1: Land at Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Phuentsholing. Explore the Phuenstholing Market. O/N Phuentsholing
Day 2: Transfer to Thimphu. Drive through the mountains of Chukka Damchu highway. Visit Tashichho Dzong and the vibrant Clocktower Square. O/N Thimphu
Day 3: Visit the Buddha Dordenma followed by Takin Chorten, Catch Breathtaking views of Thimpu from King Palace’s viewpoint. Head to Simply Bhutan, Hike to the Wangditse Nature Trail and visit Cultural Kaja Throm. O/N Thimphu
Day 4: Head to Dochula Pass. Explore the Last Kingdom of Bhutan, Punakha Valley, the majestic Punakha Dzong, and Suspension Bridge. O/N Punakha
Day 5: Hike to Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Stupa followed by a thrilling river rafting experience. Transfer to Paro. O/N Paro
Day 6: Hike to the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery. Check out the crazy nightlife of Paro. O/N Paro
Day 7: Visit Awe striking Marvel of Bhutan Ta Dzong, and Paro Dzong. Transfer to Phentsholing. O/N Phuentsholing
Day 8: Toughest day. Depart from Bagdogra to your respective cities
- Pickup and Drop to Bagdogra International Airport via 7 seater cars
- All internal transfers from Phuenstholing to Phuenstholing via the private luxury traveller
- Accommodation in a 3-star property on a double sharing basis in Phuentsholing for 2 nights
- Accommodation in a 3-star property on a double-sharing basis in Thimpu for 2 nights
- Accommodation in a 3-star property on a double-sharing basis in Punakha for 1 night
- Accommodation in a 3-star property on a double sharing basis in Paro for 2 nights
- Breakfast on all days starting from day 2
- SDF taxes for all days (₹ 1200/- per person per day)
- Entrance ticket to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest Temple)
- Tiger Nest Trek and guide charges
- Entrance ticket to Punakha Dzong
- Entrance ticket to Royal Takin Preserve.
- Any taxes involved throughout the trip
- First Aid Kit
- A trip leader cum friend from Firgun Travels
- Flight bookings (Have to be made by the trippers post-confirmation with our team)
- Dinners and lunches on all days
- Entrance fee to any place not mentioned in the inclusions
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Any tips given to locals, drivers, restaurants, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any transport apart from tempo traveler and expenses due to unforeseen circumstances is not included
- 100% refund by 13th October*
- 50% refund by 28th October*
- No refund and No carry forward if cancelled after 28th October*
*Validity period for the carry forward amount: 6 months from the time of cancellation
TALK TO US
Get in Touch With Us
Feel free to call us at any time to understand more about our upcoming trips / to get a specially curated travel package for you. We are often exploring new and unique locations, so bear with us if we are sometimes unreachable. Rest assured we will call you back.